Chewy, crunchy, chocolatey, sweet, savory, and all around delicious, these magic blondie edibles are the best you will find! Every bite's filled with chocolate chip cookies, cornflakes, pretzels, condensed milk, and shredded coconut. You have to try these magic blondie edibles for yourself!
Magic Blondie Edibles
Christina Wong of Baking with Chickens
Hot take: blondie edibles beat brownies.
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
1/2 cup or 1 stick unsalted butter, room temp (to infuse)
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips/chunks
- 1 cup cornflakes cereal
- 1 cup crushed mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tbsp natural peanut butter or almond butter
Optional: 1 cup Cadbury Milk Chocolate Easter Egg Candy
- Flaky sea salt - for finishing
Pack your LĒVO Herb Pod with herb of choice, place in the LĒVO reservoir.
Set the Activate Cycle.
- Once complete, fill the LĒVO reservoir with unsalted butter. Set LĒVO to 165-175°F for 2.5+ hours.
- Once complete, dispense and set aside to cool at room temp. Store in fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9x9 square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter, white and brown sugars on medium speed until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract, mix until well blended. Dough will look smooth like thick batter.
- Turn the mixer to low, and slowly add the flour mixture just until combined and no white streaks remain. Using a spatula, stir in the chocolate chips, ½ cup of cornflakes, and ½ cup of crushed pretzels.
- Press the cookie batter into the bottom of a parchment lined square pan until it fills the pan and is evenly spread.
Stir together the sweetened condensed milk and natural peanut butter or almond butter. Pour the mixture on top of the cookie batter in the baking pan.
Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of cornflakes, ½ cup crushed pretzels, and ½ cup shredded coconut on top of the condensed milk mixture. Press down lightly to adhere the toppings to the condensed milk layer. Optional: Evenly sprinkle the Cadbury Milk Chocolate Egg candies on top of the shredded coconut and press down lightly.
- Bake at 340°F for 40-45 minutes until the shredded coconut has lightly browned on top and the edges of the cookie are golden brown. The condensed milk mixture may look bubbly under the coconut and between the egg candies.
- Cool in the baking pan for 15-20 minutes, then lift out of the pan using the parchment paper and place onto a baking rack to cool completely. Cut into 9 squares and store covered in a cool, dry place.