Herbal Green Olives
- 3/4 cup of pitted green olives
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 organic lemon peel (cut into strips)
- 3 1/2 tablespoon of black peppercorns
- 1/4 -3/4 cup flower-infused extra virgin olive oil
- Fill the jars with olives and add half of the flower-infused olive oil.
- Add the lemon peel, rosemary, and peppercorns to the jar.
- Close the lid and aggite until well mixed.
- Open the lid and fill jars to the top (make sure the olives are fully covered).
- Agitate again and store in a cool area or refrigerator.
It’s best to wait a couple of days before consuming to ensure that the olives and infused oil have been sufficiently saturated. These olives are meant for enjoying as a garnish or snack and should not induce any heavy psychoactive effects. One or two olives, at their most potent, contain >2 mg of THC.