VdP Presents: The Edible Leaf Vegan No-Bake Granola Bars
2 hours 5 minutes
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup carob chips
- Fill LEVO pod with 3.5 grams of activated flower. Fill reservoir with 8 oz Coconut Oil (this will be at half capacity, so make sure your pod is submerged before infusing!). Set LEVO for 200°F / 93.3°C for 2.5 hours to infuse. Dispense into mason jar or another airtight container like LEVO’s Herb Blocks.
- In a medium pot set over medium-low heat, melt together nut butter, honey, and coconut oil, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from stove and stir in oats and coconut.
- Pour mixture into a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
- Spread into an even layer, sprinkle with carob chips, and firmly press down with the back of a spatula or clean hands.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Slice into squares or bars (I like to cut 3 rows of 4 bars each) and remove from pan. Store granola bars in the refrigerator, either in an airtight container with wax paper separating the layers, or individually wrapped in plastic wrap.
- We hope you enjoyed The Edible Leaf! Show us your creations using #LEVOmade.