Rosemary Cornbread Recipe
What's better than a muffin? A rosemary cornbread muffin.
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup honey rosemary
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Add Rosemary to Herb Pod and butter to the reservoir.
- Begin infusion.
- Optional: Dry your rosemary in LEVO II first to reduce the moisture in your infusion- extending the shelf life of your final product!)
- In a large bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Dispense rosemary-infused butter and add to bowl with wet ingredients: whole milk, eggs, and honey.
- Combine the wet to the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- Place muffin paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin. Evenly divide the cornbread mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400F, until golden.
- Serve with melted rosemary butter on top.
- Let’s see those muffins! Share what you made on social #LEVOmade.