Hear us out. Trixie Mattel a.k.a. "Skinny Legend" is the stage name of Brian Michael Firkus, an American singer, actor, and drag queen. Trixie is the winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 3. But, you knew this already. What you might not know is Trixie's devoted love for cheese and nachos. Enjoy this Trixie Mattel-inspired recipe for jalapeño cheese dip the next time you put RuPaul's Drag Race on.
Recipe for Jalapeño Cheese Dip
Why eat regular cheese dip when you could follow our insanely delicious recipe for jalapeño cheese dip?
- 1 12 oz can of evaporated milk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 jalapeño, add more for extra spice
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp of salt
- pepper, to taste
For the infusion
For the cheese dip
- Chop up 1 jalapeño and add to LĒVO Herb Pod with 2 cloves of smashed garlic. (1 jalapeño adds a nice flavor and low spice, add more jalapeño based on your taste preferences)
- Place LĒVO Herb Pod into the reservoir and add your evaporated milk.
- Set the LĒVO to Infuse for 1 hour at 160 °F.
- Using a pot over medium heat, add in jalapeño-infused evaporated milk.
- Whisk in cornstarch and salt.
- Slowly add in cheddar cheese, stirring until melted.
- Once cheese is melted, add in pepper to taste. Serve hot.