Infused Parker Rolls Recipe
1 hour 5 minutes
Chef Josh Heiskell
Get out your rolling pin, LĒVO, scale, and mixer ... and get bakin'!
- 656 g AP flour
- 233 g Milk
- 75 g butter (soft)
- 50 g sugar
- 5 tsp salt
- 1/4 oz dry yeast
- 229 g warm water
- 4 oz room temperature LĒVO-infused butter
- 1 thyme stalk
- Maldon sea salt
- Fill herb pod with 6 grams coarsely ground cannabis and 1 thyme stalk. Set the LĒVO to the Activate cycle.
- Once the Activate cycle is complete, fill the LĒVO reservoir with butter and set to 200°F for 2.5 hours,
- Dispense and set aside at room temperature. You only need 4oz for this recipe, so put the rest away in an air tight container for future use!
- Combine milk, sugar, regular butter, and salt in small sauce pan until melted.
- Pour water and warm milk into the mixer. Pour yeast and half of the flour on top, mix with paddle attachment until smooth.
- Add remaining flour and switch to the dough hook. Process on medium until the sides of the bowl are clean.
- Remove dough from mixer and knead for 5 minutes. Add a little additional flour as needed to keep it from getting too sticky.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and allow to rest for 45 minutes at room temperature.
- Butter a large rectangular pan (regular butter). Set aside.
- Portion dough into 12, 3.5 oz balls and place evenly spaced into buttered pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Brush on LĒVO-infused butter and sprinkle sea salt. Enjoy!