Fruity Rooibos Lemon Gummies
These refreshing lemon gummies are so fun to make! Customize them with different botanical infusions and molds of varying shapes and sizes.
Alternatively, if it's ease you're looking for, we have a variety of different gummy mixes that can simplify the process of making gummies at home. With our mixes, all you need to do is add infused oil and water!
Take a peek at these flavored gummy mixes and kits made for candy lovers:
- LĒVO II + Gummy Making Kit
- Gummy Mix Trio Kit
- Tart Cherry Gummy Mix
- Tropical Peach Gummy Mix
- Raspberry Sherbert Gummy Mix
Slice off the rind from approximately 1/4 a lemon, and add to the LEVO Herb Pod with 1/4 cup rooibos tea. Adjust the ratio of each ingredient for your desired taste, filling the Herb Pod almost to the top.
- Next add the Herb Pod to the LEVO reservoir which should be installed securely inside your LEVO unit. Add in 2 cups of coconut oil, which can be solid or liquid to begin with, and close the lid.
- Set the Infuse cycle to 160ºF for 1-2 hours, and press start. When the infusion is complete, dispense it into a clean container.
- This recipe requires 1/4 cup of the infused coconut oil.
- Set the gummy molds on a cookie sheet to use as a sturdy surface, and lightly spray them with coconut oil spray to begin.
- Combine all of the gelatin into a small bowl and set it near the stove within reach. Set your syringes/dispensers and whisk within reach, too!
- In a small saucepan, bring the water, infused coconut oil, and lecithin to medium heat and whisk together until fully combined.
- Once the mixture starts to bubble, increase to medium-high heat for a rolling boil.
- Slowly add in the unflavored gelatin while continuously whisking at the same time.
- Once the unflavored gelatin is mixed in, add in all flavored gelatin while continuing to whisk. Whisk together on medium-high heat for about 1 minute until fully combined and smooth.
- Turn down heat source to low heat while continuing to whisk. The mixture should still be bubbling, but not boiling.
- Use the droppers to fill the molds, working quickly before they start to set, then place in fridge or freezer until they harden.
- Pop out + enjoy!
- Show us your gummies! Share on social with #LEVOmade
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.