Bye bye store-bought gummies, hello homemade lemon gummies.
To kickstart your gummy-making journey, be sure to check out our LEVO II + Gummy Making Bundle, which comes with a LEVO II, molds, droppers, and easy-to-make flavored gummy mix.
Slice off the rind from approximately 1/4 a lemon, and add to the LEVO Herb Pod with 1/4 cup rooibos tea. Adjust the ratio of each ingredient for your desired taste, filling the Herb Pod almost to the top.
- Next add the Herb Pod to the LEVO reservoir which should be installed securely inside your LEVO unit. Add in 2 cups of coconut oil, which can be solid or liquid to begin with, and close the lid.
- Set the Infuse cycle to 160ºF for 1-2 hours, and press start. When the infusion is complete, dispense it into a clean container.
- This recipe requires 1/4 cup of the infused coconut oil.
- Set the gummy molds on a cookie sheet to use as a sturdy surface, and lightly spray them with coconut oil spray to begin.
- Combine all of the gelatin into a small bowl and set it near the stove within reach. Set your syringes/dispensers and whisk within reach, too!
- In a small saucepan, bring the water, infused coconut oil, and lecithin to medium heat and whisk together until fully combined.
- Once the mixture starts to bubble, increase to medium-high heat for a rolling boil.
- Slowly add in the unflavored gelatin while continuously whisking at the same time.
- Once the unflavored gelatin is mixed in, add in all flavored gelatin while continuing to whisk. Whisk together on medium-high heat for about 1 minute until fully combined and smooth.
- Turn down heat source to low heat while continuing to whisk. The mixture should still be bubbling, but not boiling.
- Use the droppers to fill the molds, working quickly before they start to set, then place in fridge or freezer until they harden.
- Pop out + enjoy!
- Show us your gummies! Share on social with #LEVOmade