2 hours 5 minutes
Chef Josh Heiskell
Try our infused oysters recipe for some fancy schmancy goodness.
- 6 oysters, cleaned
- 1 lemon segment (sliced thin, rind included)
- sea beans
- LĒVO infused oil
- the peels of 2 lemons (peel, yellow only, all white removed)
- 1 small piece of kombu
- 1 Szechuan peppercorn
- 1 tsp of black peppercorns whole
- Fill LĒVO herb pod with the flower of your choice, lemon peels, kombu, Szechuan peppercorn, and black peppercorns.
- Fill the LĒVO reservoir with butter and set to 200ºF for 2.5 hours.
- Once complete, dispense into a glass container and set aside.
- Scrub your oysters under running water to clean the outside.
- Carefully shuck them and place them on ice.
- Add LĒVO infused oil to each oyster.
- Garnish with lemon and sea beans. Enjoy!