2 hours 5 minutes
Chef Josh Heiskell
Try our infused oysters recipe for some fancy schmancy goodness.
- 6 oysters, cleaned
- 1 lemon segment (sliced thin, rind included)
- sea beans
- LĒVO infused oil
- the peels of 2 lemons (peel, yellow only, all white removed)
- 1 small piece of kombu
- 1 Szechuan peppercorn
- 1 tsp of black peppercorns whole
- Fill LĒVO herb pod with the flower of your choice, lemon peels, kombu, Szechuan peppercorn, and black peppercorns.
- Fill the LĒVO reservoir with butter and set to 200ºF for 2.5 hours.
- Once complete, dispense into a glass container and set aside.
- Scrub your oysters under running water to clean the outside.
- Carefully shuck them and place them on ice.
- Add LĒVO infused oil to each oyster.
- Garnish with lemon and sea beans. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.