Love horchata? We suggest incorporating a #LEVOmade infused coconut oil to give your horchata a nutty, earthy flavor, or you can also use herb infused milk if that suits you best. Enjoy our infused horchata recipe with cinnamon!
Infused Horchata Recipe
Make your infused horchata at home with LĒVO!
- 1 cup white rice (soaked)
- 4 cups water
20mg infused coconut oil or 1 cup infused milk
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar or less depending on your sweet tooth
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
Optional: Cinnamon sticks for garnish
Fill pod about 7 grams of your herb of choice. Hit the Activate cycle to start. Once complete, add 1 cup coconut oil or milk to LĒVO reservoir.
- Set temperature to 185-200°F and time to 2.5 hours.
- Soak rice and water in the refrigerator for at least 9 hours.
- Pour your rice and water into a blender and gently blend for approx. 4 minutes.
- Pour blended rice mixture through a fine metal strainer and pour it back into the blender.
Add your infused oil, agave nectar, raw sugar, cinnamon, and blend until well combined.
Pour over ice and (optional) garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo from home and don’t forget to show us what you make with #LEVOmade