Infused Caramel Corn Recipe
Jeff the 420 Chef
Give your popcorn an upgrade with LĒVO's infused caramel corn recipe.
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup of LĒVO-infused butter
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Oil based non-stick cooking spray
Follow the Basic LĒVO Butter Infusion recipe to get a head start by using your LĒVO machine to infuse flower with savory butter.
- Preheat your oven to 250°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place the popcorn on the baking sheet and sprinkle the pecans over top evenly, then place in the oven to warm and crisp. Keep an eye and a nose on it! Pecans can burn easily.
- In a LARGE non-stick saucepan, mix together the brown sugar, corn syrup, LĒVO infused butter, and salt. Stir the mixture constantly over medium heat until it begins to boil.
- Put the spoon down, let the mixture boil for 5 minutes, and don’t stir it!
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, then stir in the cinnamon and vanilla. Add the baking soda and watch the syrup foam.
- Remove the popcorn and pecans from the oven if you haven’t already and pour them into a large mixing bowl. Raise the oven temperature to 340°F.
- Pour the syrup over the popcorn and pecans and stir to coat evenly.
- Spoon the popcorn mixture back onto the baking sheet and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- When finished, remove from the oven and let cool completely. Break apart and enjoy!
- Keep your caramel corn stored in an air-tight container to make it last longer.