How To Make Flower & Champagne-Infused Gummies
Nothing says celebration like a little champagne. And today, we're combining two of our favorite things to make the ultimate celebration gummy: Flower-infused MCT oil and champagne!
Perfect for special occasions and gifts, these flower & champagne-infused gummies are easy to make. Using a Tart Cherry Gummy Mix, these infused treats mix tart and sweet notes with hints of champagne flavor. The best part? You get to choose the potency and the champagne taste when you're making them at home.
Tips for Making Flower & Champagne-Infused Gummies
- For a stronger champagne flavor, omit pre-flavored mixes. Use unflavored gelatin and our simple gummy recipe
- For non-flower gummies, you can omit the infused oil and add extra champagne or water
- MCT Oil works best in this recipe but you can also use Coconut Oil
- Add champagne off heat to preserve the flavor
- You can swap the champagne for prosecco in this recipe
- Remember to stir consistently throughout the entire gummy-making process (including dispensing) to prevent the mixture from separating
- Coat your gummies in cornstarch or sugar to prevent sticking
Before you get started on this flower and champagne-infused gummies recipe, let's make sure you have the right tools:
Flower & Champagne-Infused Gummies
64 3mL Gummies
Perfect as a gift and for special occasions, these flower & champagne-infused gummies are easy to make and are sure to impress.
- Follow our basic infusion recipe to make an infused oil with the herbs of your choice. The final infused product will be used with the gummy mix recipe. You can use our time and temperature calculator to be extra precise.
In a medium sauce pan, mix together 1 full package of the flavored gummy mix and 6 tbsp of champagne. You can substitute some of the champagne for water for less champagne taste.
Turn heat to medium-low and bring the mixture to a gentle boil. Stir until combined and let sit undisturbed for 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and let sit for 30 seconds, then add in infused oil, 3 tbsp of champagne, and Infusion Shimmer or Gummy Glitter if using. Stir mixture thoroughly until fully combined.
Use the dropper tool to carefully transfer the mixture into your Gummy & Candy molds. You can gently reheat and stir your mix if you find it's thickening and difficult to dispense.
- Place in the refrigerator to let firm up for 8-12 hours once finished.
Optional: Once your gummies have set, pour sugar into a bowl and add your gummies. Gently shake the bowl to coat your gummies. Use a strainer to shake off any excess sugar.
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.