How to Make Easy Brownie Edibles
You won’t need any special equipment or obscure ingredients to make these easy, gooey brownie edibles. And using a LĒVO home infusion machine, you can streamline the entire process.
LĒVO’s Easy Brownie Edibles
If you want to make brownie edibles but are dreading the process of manually creating your own hemp infusions, never fear. LĒVO’s home infusion machines are here to take care of every step of the infusion process for you at the touch of a button. Set it and forget it – leave your LĒVO machine to do its magic and return to a consistent result ready to be used for this incredible brownie recipe or any other recipe of your choice!
Long gone are the days when your only two choices were to manually create your own hemp infusions or purchase expensive, pre-made hemp treats containing questionable ingredients, additives, fillers, and preservatives. Using a LĒVO II, LĒVO LUX or LĒVO C oil infusion machine, you can save significant time and money with the added benefit of controlling the ingredients that you use in your products. You are also more likely to get a reliable result using LĒVO’s automated technology.
Drying, activating, and infusing hemp by hand can also create a lot of clutter and necessitate extensive cleanup. With LĒVO, all of the machine’s primary components are dishwasher safe so you can enjoy your edible creation without the worry of a timely clean up.
If you are like most of our customers, your LĒVO home infusion machine will become an essential part of your brownie edible-making routine.
Easy Brownie Edibles
Brownie edibles are a staple for any hemp infusiast. These brownies are so delicious and chocolatey that they completely mask the flavor of hemp. Our secret to extra-rich brownie batter? Herb-infused butter.
These brownies are fudge-forward and contain molasses, which makes the end result extra moist and chewy. Still, this recipe avoids being overwhelmingly sweet by utilizing dark chocolate.
Before you get started baking, you need to make herb-infused butter. Once your infusion is ready, it’s time to get started on the brownie portion of your recipe.
Easy Brownie Edibles Recipe
- 1/2 C butter or non-dairy butter (¼ of the infused butter you just made)
- 1/4 C cocoa powder, and a little extra for the pan
- 2 eggs or vegan egg replacer
- 1/2 C diced chocolate
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ C flour
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1¼ C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ c chopped toasted walnuts, if desired
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8” x 8” baking pan to prevent mixture from sticking. Sprinkle a layer of cocoa evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Melt the infused butter and chocolate in the microwave in 10-second intervals. Conversely, you can also use a bain-marie or a glass bowl in a pot with simmering water.
- Once the mixture is fully melted, combine with vanilla, molasses, salt, and sugar.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and thoroughly stir into the mixture. Use a whisk to beat the mixture for several minutes.
- Add walnuts (optional).
- Mix the cocoa powder and the flour together with a whisk, and then add the cocoa-flour mixture to the chocolate mixture.
- Once combined, pour into the greased pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and allow the brownies to bake for 25 minutes. When cracks begin to form on the surface layer, the brownies are nearly finished. To ensure that they are fully cooked, insert a toothpick into the baked brownies. If the toothpick comes out mostly clean, remove the brownies from the oven.
- Place the brownies on a wire rack and allow them to cool for a minimum of 10-15 minutes.
- Once the brownies have cooled, slice them into 16 equal parts.
- The brownies will keep in a sealed container for up to seven days. If you plan to store them for longer, we recommend storing the remaining brownies in the freezer.
Did you know that LĒVO also offers edible mixes for brownies and gummy treats? Even though it seems our brownie recipe couldn’t get any easier, using our delectable brownie mix can further simplify the process. Instead of having to gather all your own ingredients, all you’ll have to do is add infused butter. Be sure to check out all our mixes today.
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.