How To Infuse Milk
Infusing milk at home can be quite the tricky kitchen adventure without the right tools. Even if you have a cheesecloth on hand, you're not guaranteed to have smooth milk at the end. The cheese cloth does its best, but there's usually some grit or fats leftover that seep through. This can result in a milk that's not a joy to drink!
Luckily, you can infuse milk directly with LĒVO. All you need to do is press a button and LĒVO will do everything else for you. When the infusion is complete, you'll have a final product that’s clean, tasty, and easy to store.
Here are some items to help you get started:
- LEVO II Infusion Machine
- Power Pod (for increasing the potency and/or flavor of your infusion)
- Herb Press (for squeezing out every last drop of milk)
Tips for Infused Milk or Dairy:
- You don't want to overheat the milk as it can impact the flavor and nutrients or cause it to burn. Keep the temperature to 165°F or below when infusing
- If using a magical kind of herb for infusion, you want to use whole fat milk or dairy, as it's most efficient for binding the herb to the liquid
- Store your infused milk or dairy in the refrigerator
- For a vegan or dairy-free option, coconut milk and soy milk have good amounts of fat for efficiently binding your herbs
Recipes to try with infused milk or dairy:
Keep reading to learn how to infuse milk easily at home with LĒVO.
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.