Infused Homemade Pistachio Butter Recipe
Ditch the peanut butter for this homemade pistachio butter recipe.
- 4 cups of shelled raw pistachios
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoon of flower infused coconut oil
- a pinch of salt
- lemon (optional)
- Roast the pistachios for 5 minutes at 350°F heat.
- Stir the pistachios to avoid burning and roast for another 2 minutes.
- Mix the roasted pistachios in a food processor until well blended.
- Mix in the honey, infused coconut oil and salt. Continue blending until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks in an airtight jar.
- Optional: Serve with a few drops of lemon or an extra drizzle of honey for a little extra sweetness!
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.