Kristen Williams of @hempsleyhealth
Ever tried hemp truffles? Give it a go.
- 2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 c pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp milk
- Break cinnamon sticks in half and place in LEVO herb pod.
- Add butter to the reservoir and set to Infuse for 165F for 1 hour.
- Dispense into jar and allow to cool for about 15 minutes before mixing with remaining ingredients.
- Add all ingredients, in order, to a food processor & pulse until smooth
- Form into balls (you may need to refrigerate the batter first)
- Add frosting on top of truffles and enjoy! Refrigerate truffles that aren't immediately devoured!
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.