Kristen Williams of @hempsleyhealth
Ever tried hemp truffles? Give it a go.
- 2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 c pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp milk
- Break cinnamon sticks in half and place in LEVO herb pod.
- Add butter to the reservoir and set to Infuse for 165F for 1 hour.
- Dispense into jar and allow to cool for about 15 minutes before mixing with remaining ingredients.
- Add all ingredients, in order, to a food processor & pulse until smooth
- Form into balls (you may need to refrigerate the batter first)
- Add frosting on top of truffles and enjoy! Refrigerate truffles that aren't immediately devoured!