Rosemary Garlic Hummus
Rosemary Garlic Hummus
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 3-4 small or 2-3 large cloves of garlic
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz) of chickpeas or garbanzo beans
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- pinch of kosher salt
- Add flower in with the rosemary and garlic when infusing the olive oil. Increase infusion time to 1 hour.
- Trim the rosemary sprigs to fit in the herb pod. Gently press the garlic with the back of a knife to split it open.
- Place the rosemary and the garlic in the herb pod and press the lid in place.
- Place the herb pod in the LEVO reservoir. Pour the olive oil into the reservoir.
- Set your LEVO to 165°F for 30 minutes.
- When infused, dispense the rosemary garlic olive oil into a jar.
- Pour the chickpeas with liquid into the bowl of a food processor, along with lemon juice and tahini. Pulse until a chunky paste forms.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor bowl and add in 2 tablespoons of the rosemary garlic olive oil. Puree until smooth and drizzle in more olive oil if necessary.
- Scoop the hummus into a beautiful shallow dish. Drizzle with more rosemary garlic olive oil.
- Hummus and fresh vegetables snack platter with grain salad and crackers
- Show us what you’re serving! Share your pics with @LEVO_Oil and let everyone know it’s #LEVOmade.
Pro Tip: Make your hummus fancy so it stands out: use a spatula to gently trace a well into the top of the hummus. Pour the rosemary garlic olive oil into the well. Sprinkle paprika to add some color or place a fresh spring of rosemary on top as garnish. You could also sautee up some whole chickpeas in the rosemary garlic olive oil and add them on top. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.