Infused Ginger Cookies
Delicious Infused Ginger Cookies!
- 3/4 cup LĒVO infused butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp molasses
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar, for rolling
Fill LĒVO herb pod with your herb of choice.
Set your LĒVO to the Activate cycle and relax. Remember, no oil or butter should be added until you begin infusing in the next step!
Once complete, fill the LĒVO reservoir with oil or butter. Set your LĒVO to infuse for 2.5+ hours at 160-175°F.
Relax! Once it's complete, dispense your oil or butter and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment or grease.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add molasses and mix well.
In a separate medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients gradually, adding a little at a time until fully incorporated.
Roll dough into 1" (2.5 cm) balls then roll in sugar.
Place on parchment-lined cookie sheets about 2" (6 cm) apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until the bottoms are golden.
- Let sit on sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to cool on baking racks.
- Yield: 48 cookies