- 2 sticks butter (the final recipe calls for 1/2 cup LĒVO-infused butter)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 sticks of cinnamon
- Follow the Basic LĒVO Butter Infusion recipe to get a head start by using your LĒVO machine to infuse cinnamon sticks with savory butter.
- Lightly chop up the cinnamon sticks and add them to the LĒVO Herb Pod inside the LĒVO. Add 2 sticks of butter to the reservoir, which can be added in solid or liquid form.
- Start the Infuse cycle at 170ºF for 1 hour.
- When finished, dispense the infused butter into a clean dish and let cool. Stir the mixture every so often while it's cooling so the butter doesn't separate. To cool more quickly, pop it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- In a clean container, combine the honey and 1/2 cup of the softened butter using a spoon or small whisk. Transfer the end result, which should be a whipped consistency, to a glass ramekin to serve and store.
- Note: For best results, the butter should be more on the stiffer side of soft, rather than the melted side of soft, before combining it with the honey.
- Serve with your favorite bakery treat and enjoy!
- Enjoy your Cinna Honey Butter on some Orange Spiced Muffins!