Adaptogen-Rich Coconut Butter Cups
- 1 cup organic cocoa butter
- 4 tablespoons LEVO-Infused coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or the sweetener of your choice)
- 1 cup organic cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (can’t find coconut butter? Try cashew, almond, or peanut butter and skip the matcha!)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon LEVO-Infused coconut oil
- Melt cocoa butter in a double boiler or makeshift double boiler (glass or metal bowl on top of a small pot filled 1/4 full with water) over medium heat.
- Once cocoa butter is melted add your LEVO-Infused coconut oil and whisk to combine.
- Once the cocoa butter mixture is melted and thoroughly mixed, remove from heat and add maple syrup. Whisk well.
- Add cacao powder and vanilla extract.
- Pour chocolate molds halfway filled and place in fridge or freezer to set.
Now it’s time to make the filling!
- Add all ingredients (coconut butter, matcha, maple syrup and LEVO-Infused coconut oil) to food processor and pulse to combine thoroughly.
- Once chocolates have hardened sufficiently, remove from fridge and add a teaspoon of matcha filling to each. Pour to cover with remaining chocolate and replace in the fridge to set.
- When ready, pop out and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks. And don’t forget to share with friends!