You might think there's nothing better than cozying up with a cup of piping hot apple cider. And you're right. Only, it's better when there's C-D in it. Thankfully, you can try it for yourself. Try our C-D spiced hot apple cider recipe.
C-D Spiced Hot Apple Cider
You need this C-D spiced hot apple cider in your life.
- 3 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp whole black peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp whole cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice, preferably organic
- 1/2 tbsp orange zest
- Pure maple syrup, optional for added sweetness
Top with LEVO C-D-infused MCT oil
Pack your LEVO herb pod with C-D-rich hemp flower.
- Set your Activate cycle and relax (remember, this is a dry cycle, no oil or butter should be added until you begin infusing!)
- Fill the LEVO reservoir with coconut-derived MCT oil and set it to 185-200ºF for 2.5+ hours.
- Combine all spices, except nutmeg, in a medium saucepan and cook over medium-high heat until aromatic, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Add the nutmeg and stir to combine. Then add the apple juice and orange zest.
- Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. The longer it stews the more flavor to enjoy!
- Pour juice through a fine-mesh sieve into a mug.
- Garnish with orange slices, apple slices, and/or cinnamon sticks for stirring.
- Allow cooling (but only slightly). Enjoy!