You might think there's nothing better than cozying up with a cup of piping hot apple cider. And you're right. Only, it's better when there's hemp flower in it. Thankfully, you can try it for yourself. Try our hemp spiced hot apple cider recipe.
Hemp Spiced Hot Apple Cider
You need this hemp spiced hot apple cider in your life.
- 3 cinnamon sticks
1 tsp whole black peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp whole cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice, preferably organic
- 1/2 tbsp orange zest
- Pure maple syrup, optional for added sweetness
Top with LEVO C-D-infused MCT oil
Pack your LEVO herb pod with rich hemp flower.
- Set your Activate cycle and relax (remember, this is a dry cycle, no oil or butter should be added until you begin infusing!)
- Fill the LEVO reservoir with coconut-derived MCT oil and set it to 185-200ºF for 2.5+ hours.
- Combine all spices, except nutmeg, in a medium saucepan and cook over medium-high heat until aromatic, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Add the nutmeg and stir to combine. Then add the apple juice and orange zest.
- Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. The longer it stews the more flavor to enjoy!
- Pour juice through a fine-mesh sieve into a mug.
- Garnish with orange slices, apple slices, and/or cinnamon sticks for stirring.
- Allow cooling (but only slightly). Enjoy!