DIY Hand Scrub With Rosemary & Honey
Is the cold weather drying up your hands? Whether you’re the type to forget your cozy gloves at home or easily lose half of a pair, worry no more! Keep your hands exfoliated and silky smooth with this #LEVOmade rosemary, coconut oil, citrus, and honey DIY hand scrub.
Why rosemary? It smells great, of course, and it’s one of the best herbs for inflammation, commonly used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Try putting any extra oil aside for a healing body rub or salve. With this DIY hand scrub, your hands will be as soft as ever! Who’s ready for that high five?
DIY Hand Scrub
Make your own DIY hand scrub with LEVO!
- 1 tbsp rosemary infused coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Stir the honey and rosemary infused coconut oil together.
- Separately, mix the sugar, salt, and lemon juice together.
- Pour the sugar mixture into the honey mixture and stir until smooth.
- With clean hands, take a heaping spoonful and vigorously rub your hands, making sure to get in every nook and cranny!
- Store in a small glass storage container for later use.
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.