Very Berry Butter
Make your own very, very berry butter for morning yummies.
- 2 sticks of vanilla infused butter
- 1 cup of diced raspberries and strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of diced mint
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Whip the softened (ideally, room temperature!) vanilla infused butter, honey, cinnamon and salt until well blended.
- Add in the mix of diced berries and mint and stir until well combined.
- Serve on bread, cupcakes, muffins, rolls or scones!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge to use over several weeks.
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.