The LEVO Promise
At LEVO, we take pride in every touch point of our product, from design and manufacturing to customer service and delivery. We first released LEVO in 2016, and have continued to innovate and improve to create the best possible infusion experience. Without you, we wouldn’t be here today! We strive to deliver superlative customer service for each and every inquiry we receive. If we can improve your LEVO experience in any way, please reach out- our support team is standing by!
Not happy with your purchase? We will gladly accept returns within 15 days of receiving your order for any reason, excluding user-inflicted damage. The full purchase price, excluding any shipping charges, will be refunded to the original purchaser in the original form of payment.
To return your LEVOoil.com purchase:
- Contact LEVO Customer Support by emailing support@LEVOoil.com. Be prepared to provide your order number (feel free to forward us your order confirmation email) and your reason for return.
- We’ll record your request and send you a return shipping label if you are within the United States or Canada.
- Pack up your return item using the original box and all original packing materials. Include all items that came with your order; user manuals, accessories, spare parts, etc.).
- After your returned item is received and processed at our return facility, the refund will be applied to the original purchaser in the original form of payment.
*Returned units that do not match the reason for return or do not include all original parts may receive only a partial refund.
To return your LEVO purchase from an authorized retailer:
- Contact the authorized retailer where you made your purchase to check what their return policy is, and make your return directly through them.
- Contact LEVO Customer Support by emailing support@LEVOoil.com. Be prepared to provide your proof of purchase (feel free to forward us a copy of your receipt) and your reason for return.
- We’ll record your request and contact the authorized retailer to complete your return and initiate your refund.
Defective Merchandise Policy:
We stand behind our products 100%. If your order should arrive defective out-of-the-box, we ask that you immediately document the issue with photos and/or video and report them to email@example.com. If you are within 15 days of receiving your order, you can opt for a replacement or a refund. If you are within 1 year of receiving your order, a warranty claim will be submitted and arrangements will be made to have your item repaired or replaced.
Counterfeit Items & Unauthorized Purchases:
We advise caution when purchasing LEVO branded products from unauthorized third party resellers, as the items are not acquired directly from LEVO Oil Infusion Inc., and therefore may be refurbished, reconditioned, demonstration models, defective, or counterfeit. Such products may be unsafe to use or fail to perform as anticipated. Because of this, our one year warranty is not valid if your purchase is made through unauthorized resellers such as Amazon.com (excluding LEVO’s authentic brand page), eBay.com, Jet.com, Overstock.com, a private seller, etc.
If you have questions about whether you are purchasing from an authorized reseller, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the original seller for any questions about your LEVO purchase made through a 3rd party. LEVO Oil Infusion, Inc. is unable to process returns or refunds for purchases made through unauthorized resellers for any reason. We apologize for any inconvenience.
LEVO Oil Infusion, Inc. extends a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty for LEVO® branded products to the original purchaser when purchased through an authorized retailer serviced by an authorized LEVO distributor.
How long is my LEVO product covered under Warranty?
LEVO products come with a one (1) year limited warranty that begins at the date of retail purchase or the date received when purchased on LEVOoil.com.
What does the Limited Warranty cover?
LEVO products included with this limited warranty are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for 1 year from the date of retail purchase.
What will happen if I submit a Warranty claim?
If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is submitted within the 1 year warranty period, LEVO Oil Infusion, Inc. will, at its discretion, either repair the defect or exchange the product with a replacement.
What is NOT covered under Warranty?
- LEVO products purchased through an unauthorized third-party reseller serviced by an unauthorized LEVO distributor; such as Amazon (excluding LEVO’s authentic brand page), eBay, Overstock, Jet, Craiglist, or another private reseller.
- Any non-LEVO products that are not authorized by LEVO Oil Infusion, Inc.
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect, or operating the device outside of the permitted or intended use in conformity with the printed directions.
- Damage caused by accident, fire, flood, or other external causes not arising out of defects in manufacturer’s materials or workmanship.
- Damage resulting from repair services performed by unauthorized personnel.
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and stains.
- Any product where the serial number has been tampered with, erased, obscured or is not genuine.
- Products that have been disassembled or tampered with in any way will void this Limited Warranty.
Manufacturer’s One-Year Limited Warranty
This warranty extends only to the product’s original purchaser and when purchased directly from LEVOoil.com or an authorized reseller serviced by an authorized LEVO distributor. This limited warranty is void if the product has been purchased through an unauthorized third party reseller such as Amazon.com (excluding LEVO’s authentic brand page) or eBay.
The LEVO Infuser and all supplementary products included with this limited warranty is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) year from the date of original purchase. During this period, we will repair or replace this product, at our option, at no cost. Any liability is expressly limited to an amount equal to the purchase price paid.
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser. It does not cover a defect resulting from unreasonable use/misuse, neglect, use for commercial purposes, repairs by unauthorized personnel, any use not in conformity with the printed directions, or other causes not arising out of defects in manufacturer’s materials or workmanship.
While LEVO keeps a record of customer purchases made through LEVOoil.com, LEVO does not have a record of purchases made through authorized resellers. Therefore, if you purchased through an authorized reseller, you must keep your receipt and show it to validate date of purchase in order to qualify for the warranty.
This limited warranty gives you, the original consumer purchaser directly from LEVO or from an authorized reseller, specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state, or province to province. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations on implied warranties or special, incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
This warranty does not extend to units that have been: used in violation of written instructions in the User Manual; used in violation of any state or federal law; or altered or modified. It also does not extend to damaged products by accident or misuse, or to parts that have had the serial number removed, altered, defaced, or rendered illegible. In the event of an accident or misuse, we encourage you to reach out and see how we can support you.
After a warranty claim has been processed and validated, LEVO will pay for standard ground shipping both ways via a tracked shipping agent (e.g., FedEx, UPS, or USPS). The warranty does not cover damage occurring during customer shipping the product(s) to the service location. Please ensure that proper packaging precautions are taken. The repaired or replacement product will be under warranty for the balance of the one year warranty period.
Regarding operating problems, it is important to note that if we determine that product malfunction was caused by operator error or use for an unintended purpose, whether or not accidental (e.g., dropping the machine or submerging electronic components)- though service will not be covered under warranty- we will provide you with an estimate and options for the repair or replacement of your product. You will then have the choice of providing payment information (e.g., credit card data) for conducting the repair or receiving a refurbished replacement unit.
Warranty Disclaimer: This warranty is in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied and no representative or person is authorized to assume for LEVO Oil Infusion Inc. any other liability in connection with the sales of our products. There shall be no claims for defects or failure of performance or product failure under any theory of tort, contract or commercial law including, but not limited to, negligence, strict liability, breach of warranty and breach of contract.