Smokey Citrus Infused Salmon
Megon Dee-Cave of Oracle Infused Wellness
Simple pan-seared salmon gets a fresh elevated lift from flower-infused olive oil. It’s a perfect match for balsamic roasted brussels sprouts!
- 2 (10 oz) pieces of salmon
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. #LEVOmade flower-infused olive oil
- Orange slices (garnish)
- Pack LEVO Pod with a combined 2-3 tablespoon of dried flower of choice.
- Begin infuse cycle at 160-175 F for 120 minutes in olive oil.
- In a medium bowl whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, garlic, soy sauce and brown sugar. Set citrus marinade aside.
- In pan, heat 2 tsp. of olive oil on medium until hot.
- Pat the fish dry with paper towel. Transfer to cutting board skin down.
- Season fish with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add seasoned fish to pan, skinless side down and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Turn heat on low and add citrus marinade allowing to cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from fish pan and drizzle with #LEVOmade infused olive oil. Garnish and serve.