Whipped Infused Coffee
Elevate your morning with a delicious whipped infused coffee.
- 2 tbs instant coffee of your choice
- 2 tbs sugar (brown or white/caster sugar works too)
- 2 tbs boiling water
- 1 tsp flower-infused MCT oil
- Glass of milk (warm or cold is up to you)
- Fill pod about 7 grams of your flower of choice. Hit the Activate cycle to start. Add 6 oz cup MCT oil to LEVO reservoir.
- Set temperature to 185-200°F and time to 2.5 hours.
- Combine ingredients into a bowl. Whisk until stiff peaks. Pro Tip: Use a hand blender to save the arms and whip it faster if you’re not used to whipping things into stiff peaks.
- Add #LEVOmade infusion.
- Dollop onto your glass of warm or cold milk.
LEVO Love Club members share their tips and tricks: Your dosage will be determined by you own personal infusion! Remember at LEVO, we recommend slow and low to start for the responsible, safe consumption. To prevent breaking the emulsion, use your handy infused vegetable glycerin, it binds better and faster, and adds a small amount of extra sweetness. Add caramel sauce or syrup without disrupting the recipe if you’d like.