Infused Butter Oat Milk Chocolate Pudding
If you have a nostalgic craving for a dessert-like chocolate pudding, you might consider taking it to the next level with a medicated botanical infusion.
Whether your pudding is infused or not, the recipe itself does not vary that much. However, if you’ve had experience with making homemade infused edibles, you know it’s as much about the baking as it is about the infusion.
The Benefits of Medicated Botanical Infusions
Maybe you’re hurting from a hard workout. You have several ways to help your ailments with a little infused butter. For example, the terpenes will help with inflammation in your body, and the other flower botanicals in the butter can help to relieve muscle pain.
Wouldn’t all these advantages be great in the form of chocolate pudding? We think so too.
Making your infused oat milk chocolate pudding can sometimes cause a mess in your kitchen if you choose to decarb and infuse your own butter. There’s a lot going on there, while at the same time, you run the risk of burning your flower botanicals in the oven.
That’s one of the best things about using a LĒVO II infusion machine- it’s all self-contained and so easy to control. Meaning- not only can you decarb your botanicals (if necessary) within the machine, but once you’re done, you simply add your carrier oil or butter, choose your settings and let the infusion process begin. There’s even a super-handy app for your phone!
Clean-up’s a breeze too because all of the parts are dishwasher safe.
Infused Butter Oat Milk Chocolate pudding is one of the best ways to enjoy an infused edible. Not only is this recipe delicious, but it’s easy to make, which is great for novice edible creators and experts alike.
Now it’s time to start whipping up some infused pudding for yourself and some friends. Make the process even easier by using a LĒVO II infusion machine!
Are you ready to learn more about the growing art of home infusion?
LĒVO has a library of recipes, educational content, calculators, photos, and MORE available on our website, or visit us on YouTube to see videos of recipes and our products in action!. Not sure where to start? Take the LĒVO Quiz to see which machine is right for you!” #LĒVOmade
Infused Oat Milk Chocolate Pudding
Making this infused pudding is so easy and delectable! Below are the ingredients and instructions to get started.
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 cups oat milk
- 85 to 115 grams bittersweet bar chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons infused butter
Slowly stir the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, infused butter, and salt in a medium saucepan. Stir in the oat milk and keep stirring until smooth and combined.
- Stir the mixture constantly over low-medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes until the mixture thickens and bubbles. The mixture should coat the back of your spoon or spatula.
- Add the chocolate to your mix and stir as vigorously as your buttered hands can until the pudding is thick and smooth. Use 85 grams of chocolate with 60% cacao, or 115 grams of chocolate with 70% cacao. That seems like a lot of math, but you can figure it out.
- Remove your mixture from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Pour the mixture into a bowl or individual cups. You can serve the pudding warm, at room temperature, or chilled. It will thicken as it cools. Garnish to your liking- how about a sprig of mint?
- Before refrigerating, cover your bowl with plastic wrap to prevent a ‘pudding skin’ from forming on top. The pudding will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Now that the pudding has set in the refrigerator, it is time to enjoy it.
This pudding is great on its own, but you may want to add some extra toppings to your infused creation.
Cookies are a great addition to your chocolate pudding. If you want to complement the chocolate in the pudding, a chocolate chip cookie would do the trick.
Once you have your cookies, dunk them into the infused butter oat milk chocolate pudding. You can even crumble up a cookie and add it to the top of your pudding. Or you could add some colorful sprinkles for another fun addition.