Infused Chocolate Whipped Frosting Recipe
Chocolate Whipped Frosting Recipe
@ketobydesign on IG
Follow our easy infused chocolate whipped frosting recipe from home!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup of LĒVO infused butter (softened)
- Fill LĒVO Herb Pod with coarsely ground flower of your choice. Set LĒVO to the Activate Cycle for 30 minutes at 240°F.
- Once complete, add 4 sticks of sliced butter into the LĒVO reservoir. Set LĒVO to Infuse for 2 hours at 160-175°F.
- Dispense while the butter is still warm.
- Make sure bowl and mixers are chilled for at least 15 minutes before use and infused butter is at room temperature.
- Add 1/4 cup infused butter, heavy whipping cream, sugar substitute, and cocoa powder to chilled bowl.
- Use an electric mixer with chilled beaters to whip until fluffy frosting forms, about 5 minutes on medium speed. Enjoy!