Chocolate Chip Cookie Edibles With Lemon Zest
Chocolate Chip Cookie Edibles
These chocolate chip cookie edibles have a secret ingredient: lemon zest. Check it out!
- Makes 14-20 cookies
- 2/3 cup plus 1/2 cup oat flour (140g)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 4 tbsp regular sugar, unrefined if desired
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, or more if desired
- optional 1/3 cup chopped macadamia or walnuts
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp vegetable or melted infused-coconut oil
- 3-5 tbsp milk of choice, as needed
- 2-3 lemon rinds
- To prepare the flower-infusion
- Pack LEVO Pod with 3-6 grams of coarsely ground flower
- Begin activate cycle at default setting of 240 F for 30 minutes.
- To prepare lemon-zest infusion:
- Pack LEVO Pod with 2-3 lemon peels.
- Begin dry cycle at default setting of 115 F for 3 hours.
- Upon completion of Dry cycle, combine dried lemon rinds and activated flower. Add 2 cups of coconut oil.
- Begin cycle at 160 F for 2.5 hours.
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix very well.
- Add wet, and form into a big cookie ball. Now make little balls from the big one.
- For soft, gooey cookies, refrigerate until cold (otherwise, just bake right away).
- Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven when they’re still a little undercooked, then it’s important to let cool 10 minutes before removing from the tray, as they’ll continue to cook while cooling.
- We hope you enjoyed our series of elevated edibles! Remeber to share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.