Yummy Agave Gummy Bear Edibles Recipe
Gummy bears aren’t just found in fond memories of our childhood. They make excellent edibles in our adulthood. But store-bought gummy bears can run you a pretty penny, and the added ingredients that we can barely pronounce make them less than healthy. So, how else can you get your dose of gummy bears? With this agave gummy bear recipe using the LĒVO II, you’ll be smiling and enjoying a childhood candy favorite in no time!
About the LĒVO II
Infusing is made easy with the LĒVO II. This automated infusion device allows you to diffuse your own butters, oils, honey, and more with your favorite natural herbs and flowers from the comfort of your own kitchen. When you add your liquid and herb to the reservoir of the LĒVO II and press one or two buttons, this compact device does the rest of the work for you. You can choose from five different colors, and everything you need to infuse is included in the box with your LĒVO II.
The LĒVO II comes with a one-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Agave Gummy Bear Edibles Recipe
- MCT oil
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- ½ cup of pineapple juice
- ½ cup of cranberry or cherry juice
- ½ cup of spinach or other green juice
- 4 packets of unflavored gelatin
- 6 oz. of flavored gelatin
- ½ teaspoon of lecithin
What You'll Need
To save money, you can get the LĒVO II + Gummy Making Kit (instead of purchasing everything separately) that includes the LĒVO II, two of LĒVO’s gummy and candy molds, 3 bags of gummy mix.
- Place the LĒVO herb pod into the reservoir of your LĒVO II.
- Measure 8 oz. (1 cup) of MCT oil.
- Place your measured MCT oil into the LĒVO II reservoir with your favorite flower. Close the LĒVO II lid.
- Set the temperature on your LĒVO II to 185-200 degrees Fahrenheit. Set the INFUSE button on the LĒVO II for 2.5 hours.
- After you use the LĒVO herb press to squeeze every last drop of your infused oil out of the flower, pour your warm infused MCT oil into a container.
Set aside 50 mL of your infused MCT oil.
- Be sure the container of your remaining infused MCT oil has a proper seal. You want your MCT oil to last a while. Keep your infused MCT oil in your cabinet, or you can freeze it.
Pineapple Gummy Recipe
- Place your molds on a cookie sheet and spray the gummy molds with non-stick cooking spray. You can choose any non-stick cooking spray you want. Coconut oil cooking spray may be your best pick as the gummies absorb the hardened coconut oil better than other non-stick cooking oil sprays, and it doesn’t leave an oily residue on the gummies. The spray is simply to help the gummies come out of the molds easily.
- You’re going to want to cook each flavor separately so you can have different flavored gummies. So, start with your first ½ cup of juice.
- Combine 4 packets of unflavored gelatin into a bowl.
On medium heat, combine ½ cup of your first fruit or veggie juice, 50 mL of your infused MCT oil, and ½ teaspoon of lecithin in a small saucepan. Whisk the ingredients, allowing them to melt and come together.
- Add 1 tbsp of agave and continue whisking.
- Allow the mixture to bubble. Increase the heat under the saucepan to medium-high. Continue to whisk.
- Once the mixture transitions from bubbling to boiling, add the unflavored gelatin to the mixture in the saucepan while continuing to whisk. Allow the unflavored gelatin to mix in completely.
- Add the 6 oz. of flavored gelatin to the saucepan and continue to whisk the mixture.
- Continue whisking for one minute on medium-high heat until the mixture is smooth.
- Once the mixture is completely smooth, turn the heat under the saucepan to low and continue whisking. The mixture should just be bubbling at this point, not boiling.
- While the mixture is still bubbling, start pouring the mixture into yourLĒVO gummy and candy molds. You’re going to have to do this quickly because the mixture will thicken, and the ingredients will separate quickly. If some separation occurs while you’re filling your molds, whisk the mixture more.
- After you’ve poured all of your mixture into your molds, place the molds into the freezer or the fridge for about 20 minutes or until the gummies set. You want to allow the gummies to harden.
- Once your gummies have set and hardened, remove them from the molds and place in a tightly sealed container.
- Repeat the process for each of the other juice flavors you chose.
Keep your delicious agave gummy bears refrigerated. As long as you maintain proper storage, you’ll be able to enjoy these edibles for about six months.
Why Making Agave Gummy Bears with the LĒVO II is Better
At LĒVO, we believe that you should be able to take your wellness into your own hands without going broke. We recognize how beneficial the use of natural herbs and ingredients is to good health. The natural food industry has taken note of this benefit, as you can tell from the surplus of natural foods and products on the market. The problem is that many of these natural foods aren’t natural at all and contain toxic additives and ingredients. We strive to resolve this problem by offering truly natural ingredients and infusion technology so that you can make your own healthy products.
When you infuse your own products with LĒVO II, you can be sure that the ingredients you use and the products you create come up to your own high standards. They will contain none of the unpronounceable ingredients you’ll find on the labels of commercially produced gummies. In addition, you can use the money you save by making your own delicious gummies to create even more healthful infusions to be used in your daily diet or to be shared with friends.