Make New Year's Eve even more magic with our thyme-infused Champagne recipe!
- 2 - 3 tbsp fresh thyme (if dried, skip the "Dry" step)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 glass of Champagne
- Place thyme in the LEVO pod and place it in the reservoir.
- Set the LEVO to the "Dry" cycle for 115F / 93C for 3 hours.*
- *While waiting for the thyme to dry, make your simple syrup. Do this by mixing water and sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat on the stove. Stir until dissolved. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Once complete, add simple syrup to the reservoir.
- Set the LEVO to "Infuse" for 1-2 hours at 175F.
- Dispense liquid into a mason jar.
- Once cooled, add thyme-infused simple syrup into Herb Blocks or ice trays.
- Place them in the freezer until it's Champagne time! Enjoy & Happy New Year!