Seven Layer Magic Bar
Seven Layer Magic Bar Recipe
Chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, chopped nuts, sweet and creamy, condensed milk. One seven layer magic bar coming right up!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 dried citrus peel
- Pack orange peel and whole cinnamon sticks into LEVO Pod.
- Begin infusion at 150F for 2 hours in combination with 1/2 cup of butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking pan (9×13″) with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt infused-butter in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in graham cracker crumbs until throughly combined. Press into the bottom of baking pan to form the crust.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly one by one over the crust to form layers, starting with the chocolate chips, followed by the butterscotch chips, coconut flakes, and chopped walnuts.
- Then pour the condensed milk evenly over the top, and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until edges are golden brown and the middle is set. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
- We hope you light up the dessert table with this festive magic bar! Share what you make on social with #LEVOmade.