Sweet & Tangy Infused BBQ Sauce
Summer fun starts with saucin’. You might think that means a night out in your best fit, but we mean summer sauces for summer eats.
There’s nothing like rooftop dining, grilling outdoors, and spending more time outside with intention. Sometimes you end up feasting and other times you just need a great sauce.
We discovered this sweet and tangy mustard BBQ sauce that will go perfectly with any grilled meat, summer vegetable and pretty much everything else you can imagine. So we put our LĒVO to the test! Enjoy our infused BBQ sauce recipe below!
Infused BBQ Sauce
Try our infused BBQ sauce recipe to add a buzz to any celebration!
- 3/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp dried garlic
- 2 tbsp dried red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Pack LEVO Pod with 3-6 grams of coarsely ground flower.
- Begin activate cycle at default setting of 240 F for 30 minutes.
- Upon completion of Activate cycle, add 1/2 cup agave or honey
- Begin cycle at 105 F for 60 to 120 minutes.
- Remove flower from pod. Begin garlic & red pepper honey infusion.
Garlic & Red Pepper Honey
- After packing the pod with 2-3 tbsp of dried garlic and red pepper, begin cycle at 105 F for another 60 to 120 minutes.
- Dispense honey from LEVO.
- Combine all ingredients, including #LEVOmade infused honey in a sauce pan. Mix.
- Cook on low heat stirring continuously to prevent scorching for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Is it just us or are you ready for the pulled pork, too? Happy saucin’.
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.