Seven Layer Magic Bar
Seven Layer Magic Bar Recipe
Chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, chopped nuts, sweet and creamy, condensed milk. One seven layer magic bar coming right up!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 dried citrus peel
- Pack orange peel and whole cinnamon sticks into LEVO Pod.
- Begin infusion at 150F for 2 hours in combination with 1/2 cup of butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking pan (9×13″) with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt infused-butter in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in graham cracker crumbs until throughly combined. Press into the bottom of baking pan to form the crust.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly one by one over the crust to form layers, starting with the chocolate chips, followed by the butterscotch chips, coconut flakes, and chopped walnuts.
- Then pour the condensed milk evenly over the top, and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until edges are golden brown and the middle is set. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
- We hope you light up the dessert table with this festive magic bar! Share what you make on social with #LEVOmade.
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.