Chef Josh Heiskell
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp yeast
- 2 cups wilk (warm)
- 2 cups cake flower
- 3 eggs (yolks and whites separated)
- 5 tbsp infused butter (melted)
- 4 tbsp salt
- Savory garnish ideas: sour cream, salmon, green onions, etc.
- Sweet garnish ideas: bananas, Nutella, chocolate chips, powdered sugar, etc.
- Fill LĒVO Herb Pod with coarsely ground flower of your choice. Set LĒVO to the Activate Cycle for 30 minutes at 240°F.
- Once complete, fill LĒVO reservoir with butter. Set LĒVO to Infuse for 2.5 hours at 200°F.
- Once complete, dispense and set aside.
- Combine sugar, yeast, and warm milk in a large mixing bowl. Whisk together until frothy.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in cake flour, egg yolks, melted LĒVO infused butter, and salt. Cover and allow to sit for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Whip egg whites in a separate mixing bowl until “soft peak”.
- Combine all ingredients together gently with a spatula.
- Heat a non stick skillet to medium heat and cook blinis like pancakes flipping once, cooking until fully set.
- Garnish with just about anything!