Infused Banana Bread
Infused Banana Bread
Get elevated with LEVO's infused banana bread recipe the next time you forget about the bananas.
- 1 cup butter
- 3 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs (fresh, large eggs)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup yogurt (never fat free, natural vanilla flavor works well)
- 1 tsp orange rind
- 3 ½ cups flour (this can be wheat, almond or cashew)
- 1 cup amaranth flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 -2 ½ cups pureed ripe banana (that’s about 4 bananas)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (not for me!)
- 1 cup of mini or regular semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Fill pod about 7 grams of your flower of choice. Hit the Activate cycle to start. Add 1 cup butter to LEVO reservoir.
- Set temperature to 160-175°F and time to 2.5 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray your 2 standard sized loaves with cooking spray
- Pureé your bananas
- In one bowl mix in the eggs: add #LEVOmade butter, sugar, lemon juice, orange rind, Yogurt
- Add your vanilla and almond extracts
- Add in the pureed bananas.
- Mix every time you add in a new ingredient)
- In a second bowl add in your dry ingredients Pour your dry ingredient bowl into the first bowl
- Add in additional ingredients such as chocolate chips or walnuts here
- Mix thoroughly, and be careful not to over mix as it can affect the breads texture
- Bake for 40-50 minutes (Can test by sticking a toothpick in. If it comes out clean it is ready)
- Allow it to cool for 10 minutes in the pan
- Then put your banana bread on a rack to cool down for another hour or so
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.