How to infuse milk
- 2 grams dried flower depending on desired potency, or other herb, fruit, or spice
- Option: use a second Power Pod in your reservoir at the same time for double the strength or to combine flavors, like adding real vanilla pods and spices for extra flavor
- 1-2 cups Califia Farms’ Oat Barista Blend* or milk of your choice*
- Mason jars, for storing
- Turn on LĒVO. Set your cycle to Activate at 175°F for 2 hours and press start so that it begins to Warming Up, which takes 15-30 minutes. If you're using another fresh herb or botanical, you can set it to Dry here.
- Coarsely chop or grind dried cannabis flower.
- Pack the LĒVO Herb Pod with flower making sure the pod protector is in place at the bottom first. Seal pod shut.
- Once your cycle is done Warming Up, open the LĒVO lid and insert the Herb Pod into the reservoir where you see the “Place Pod Here” note.
- After the cycle is complete, pour milk into the basin and close the lid, making sure the milk covers your dried or activated herbs.
- Set cycle to Infuse between 150-195°F for 45-60 minutes.* Press start.
- *Rule of thumb: Do not let the milk come close to boiling. Check on your LĒVO if possible to ensure you don't hear boiling. Low and slow is the rule here.
- Allow the infusion cool for a few minutes. Once the mixture has cooled, dispense into a clean container (mason jars work really well for this purpose).
- Store in a sealed mason jar or other airtight container in the fridge.
*We chose the Oat Barista Blend because it contains more fat than typical oat milk. Cannabinoids love to bind to fat, so the more fat in your initial milk the better.