CBD Smoothie Recipe
Can I get a, "yum"?
- 3.5 - 7 grams CBD Hemp Flower
- 1 - 2 cups Olive Oil or MCT Oil
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tbsp chaga powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 3/4 cups oat milk
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 teaspoons CBD-infused oil
CBD Oil Prep
- Pack herb pod with CBD flower. Place the herb pod inside the LĒVO II and set it to the Activate Cycle for 30 minutes at 240°F.
- Once complete, add olive oil into the LĒVO II reservoir.
- Set the LĒVO to Infuse for 2 hours at 165°F.
- Once finished, dispense the olive oil into a glass dropper bottle or back into the glass olive oil bottle.
- Allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Store in a cool, dark room/cupboard to prevent oil from oxidizing.
- Add all ingredients except the infused oil to your blender.
- Blend on high until everything is a smooth consistency.
- Add your infused oil to the blender and blend again.
- Pour your smoothie into a mason jar and enjoy!
- Recipe by @thecannabinista on Instagram!