Soothing CBD Salve Recipe
Tired muscles? Follow our CBD salve recipe for some relief.
- 1-2 cups sunflower oil (or olive oil)
- 500mg CBD isolate powder (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp of “Hots” mixture
- diced dried chilis, habanero, and cayenne red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Arnica oil
- 1 tbsp beeswax or camellia
- 1/2 tbsp mango or shea butter
- 1-2 tsp of dried eucalyptus (or 10 drops eucalyptus essential oil)
- 1-2 tsp dried lavender (or 5 drops essential oil)
- 5 drops turmeric oil
- Fill the LEVO Herb Pod with 2-3 tbsp of the “Hots” mixture. Next, if you like a scented salve, add in dried eucalyptus and/or lavender flowers to the Herb Pod as well.
- Add 1-2 cups of sunflower oil to the LEVO reservoir, making sure to fully submerge the herbs inside your herb pod with liquid.
- Set the Infuse cycle, to a temperature to 160-175°F and infuse for 1-2 hours. Do not dispense infusion just yet.
- Upon completion, remove the Herb Pod from the LEVO reservoir and add back in the optional CBD isolate, arnica, beeswax, and butters to the liquid. Begin a new Infuse cycle set to 125ºF for 10 minutes, allowing the rest of the ingredients to combine under heat.
- When completed, dispense the liquid salve into clean containers used to store the muscle rub. Set them to the side in a safe place to set and cool.
- Once hardened to a balm finish, rub on tight or sore muscles and enjoy!
- As the year moves forward, take time to relax those muscles and regain that inner strength. Show us how you ritualize with #LEVOmade.